Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tootin' My Own Horn - Redneck Words of Wisdom from Woody



I like to toot my own horn, y'all.

I think dem dere city slickers afraid to toot their own horn.

If you don't toot yer own horn, yew ain't werth sh*t.

It's dry as a bone out here in da boonies. Glad we got our own kind 'round here. Redneck livin' way to go. You don't see no other kind 'round dese here parts. And don't you think you will neithers.

If yew we'll see diff'rent types...we'll just see about that. And don't you think we won't neither.

Yew a smart feller if yew white, got a pickup truck, live in trailer in the woods, married to a big ole gal with kids runnin' round barefoot in the yard, got a job, go to church and protect your kind.

If yew ain't a redneck, yew ain't smart. Yew ain't werth shit.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

Dentists and a Toolbox
The new episode from
WOODY THE REDNECK - The Original Web Series
Starring Jack Truman as Woody
A Dixie Film


No comments:

Post a Comment