Thursday, August 16, 2012

Redneck Pledge of Allegiance



Redneck livin' the way to go. Redneck's Christian. Redneck's God - lovin'. Redneck's American red white 'n blue. If you ain't redneck, you ain't american. You ain't werth shit.

Take that there pledge allegiance. I wuz in the shower tryin' to member the pledge allegiance. No wunder I couldn't member it. That wuz way back in grade school.

Long time ago.

Lez see if I can member it....

I pledge 'legiance to that there confederate flag of the united states of america. And to dem dere republicans, that there confederate flag stands. One nation, over and under God and the devil. Undisputable. With white liberty, and church lovin' power fer all.

I reckin it goes somethin' like that.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

WOODY THE REDNECK
A Dixie Production
Starring Jack Truman as Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment