Saturday, March 30, 2013

In Big Cabin, Oklahoma - Headin' to Hollywood



Hey there, y'all.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

And I'm headin' to that there Hollywood.

I hear they's nothin' but queers and dopers out there in that there Hollywood.

But some feller was out here in the boonies the other day, and said I oughta be in the movies.

So I packed my my big ole wife, my little ones, got in the old pickup truck, and we headed to Hollywood.

Had a stop here in Oklahomie. The kids wanted to see this hear biggest McDonalds in the world off the highway in Big Cabin. Maybe we all kin find a big cabin to sleep in tonight here in Big Cabin.

We're headin' to Hollywood.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

 
WOODY THE REDNECK
The Web Series
IN BIG CABIN OKLAHOMIE - HEADIN' TO HOLLYWOOD
Based off the award winning hit short film
Directed by Jack Truman
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment