Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birds of a Feather, the Pope and Hollywood Callin'



Hey there y'all.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

If you ain't a redneck, you ain't American. You ain't worth shit.

Lemme tell y'all 'bout us here rednecks.

Us rednecks stick together.

Like birds of a feather, they flock together.

What's all this hear fuss 'bout this hear feller they call the Pope. You got a feller in a dress. Don't look like a feller be preachin' to God lovin' rednecks. We ain't behind fellers in a dress.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

Hey there y'all. The other day they wuz some city slickers in these hear parts. They say I oughta go out to Hollywood and be in the movies.

I hear theys lots a fruits and nuts in Hollywood.

Maybe they need a feller who's a real American. A redneck.

My name's Woody. I'm a redneck.


No comments:

Post a Comment