Saturday, January 26, 2013

Redneck Snoring and Them There Guns



You talk about redneck snoring.

My wife snores real good. Last night, I got in bed...and my 'ole lady wuz sawin' logs. You a redneck, you know that's good snorin'.

All this here talkin' bout guns. Law better not try to take my guns away. You don't take guns away from a redneck. Redneck livin'...loaded guns in the house, huntin', teachin' your little ones how to shoot....beatin' the crap outta yer kid if they touch a gun in the house....that redneck livin'. That American livin'. If yew ain't got guns in yer house....if yew ain't got guns hangin' in your pickup truck....you ain't American. You ain't worth shit.

I'm Woody the Redneck.


THEM THERE QUEERS - Episode # 8

Woody the Redneck - The Web Series

Based off the award winning hit short film

Starring Jack Truman as Woody 

A Dixie Film


No comments:

Post a Comment