Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello, Sundance Film Festival 2013: Woody the Redneck Here



Hey there, y'all. My name's Woody. I'm a redneck.

Well, I'm here in what they call this Park City place. It cold here. Up in the mountains. I don't see what all the fuss is 'bout. No rednecks here.

I'll be walking down this here street they call Main Street fer the next 5 days. Don't look the same here. Got a winter beard and look like that feller they call Grizzly Adams.

This thang here they call Sundance. I don't see no sun dancin'.

That thang up the road called Slamdance that start tomorrow. Lookin' forward to seein' y'all slammin' up again you selves when you dancin'.

This here place better get ready fer a redneck. I gonna raise all kinds a hell.

I'm Woody the Redneck, y'all. At what these here fellers call the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.

 
 
 
WOODY THE REDNECK
The Web Series
Based off the award-winning hit short film
Written, Directed by and Starring
Jack Truman as Woody
A Dixie Film


No comments:

Post a Comment