Thursday, February 14, 2013

Them There Whores....and Legal Whores Too - From WOODY THE REDNECK




Let me tell y'all about them there whores.

They's whores in this hear country.

You got whores. And you got legal whores.

If you gotta pay a gal to put your thang in her, you ain't werth shit.

I been married to my big ole gal a long time. She take good care a me. Make me 3 square a day. Take care a my little ones. Let me put my thang in her every once in a while...when she feel like it. And I ain't gotta pay her nuthin'. All's I do is just give her my paycheck every week.

If you a whore....or you gotta pay a whore....you ain't werth sh*t.

I'm Woody the Redneck.

Watch the brand new episode from the shocking satire web series WOODY THE REDNECK:

 
WOODY THE REDNECK
The Web Series
THEM THERE WHORES - Episode # 11
Starring Jack Truman as Woody
 
A Dixie Film
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment