Monday, October 20, 2014

Woody in Baker - World's Largest Thermometer - Headin' to Hollywood

Woody in Baker - World's Largest Thermometer
Headin' to Hollywood
Season 2, Episode # 14
Starring Jack Truman as Woody the Redneck


Hey there y'all. My name's Woody. I'm a redneck. And I'm headin' to Hollywood.

We just crossed into Californiee. Just passed the state line. It's hot as blazes. My wife's sweatin' like a hog.

Hollywood is where the movie stars are. I gonna be in the movies.

The pickup truck's been overheatin' like hell out in this hear desert.

Just got in a town called Baker. The only thang I see bakin' 'round these parts are my wife and young 'uns.

We hear at the World's Largest Thermometer.

This hear thermometer looks like a nice thang fer the kids. They didn't like that Las Vegas.

It's so hot here my big ole wife's sweatin' like a hog. Sweatin' like she's takin' a bath.

I think that big thermometer broke.

Mad Greek. Death Valley. What the hell's goin' on around here?

I better git the kids and git the hell outta here.

I'm Woody. I'm a redneck. And we're headin' to Hollywood.

Woody in Baker - World's Largest Thermometer
Headin' to Hollywood
Season 2, Episode # 14
Starring Jack Truman as Woody the Redneck





No comments:

Post a Comment