Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Headin' to Hollywood - Out in the Middle of Nowhere in This Hear Desert

Woody the Redneck
The Web Series
HEADIN' TO HOLLYWOOD - Season 2, Episode 11
Starring Jack Truman as Woody


Hey there, y'all. My name's Woody. I'm a redneck.

Well, we're gittin' closer and closer to Hollywood.

I'm out here in the middle of nowhere in this hear desert. It's hot as blazes. My wife's sweatin' like a pig. Old pickup truck's overheatin'. Blazin' hot heat. Out here in this hear desert there's a bunch a nothin'. It's deader than a doornail. My wife's harpin' and harpin'....I'm in the doghouse, if you fellers know what I mean.

I think I saw a sign sayin' Las Vegas ahead.

Gittin' closer to Hollywood.

I'm Woody. I'm a Redneck.

Woody the Redneck
The Web Series
HEADIN' TO HOLLYWOOD - Season 2, Episode 11
Starring Jack Truman as Woody


No comments:

Post a Comment